We have an exciting opening in our London-based team for a Journalist who would be responsible for writing content for Blue Financial Communication’s media platforms. Blue Financial Communication (BFC) is an independent publishing house based in Milan and London, listed at the stock exchange of Milan and with 20 years of experience in financial news. As BFC is looking to expand its UK based activities, we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team and help our expansion via journalistic activities.
As our Journalist, you will be responsible for writing articles about fintech and personal finance for our online and printed publications as well as assisting in social media and database building activities.
– Work in a dynamic, international environment within a young and driven team
– Flexible hours
– Competitive salary
– Write articles for our fintech publications
– Write articles for our personal finance platform
– Conduct video interviews for our media platforms
– Create newsletters for our media platforms
– Create social media content
– Support and develop our mailing lists
– Previous experience as a journalist
– Excellent communication skills
– Excellent social skills
– Good knowledge of the main trends and players in Fintech
– Good knowledge of the world of financial services in the UK
– Good organisational skills
– Native or fluent in written and spoken English
Please send CV and cover letter by January 9th to: firstname.lastname@example.org We will be holding interviews in our Old Street office between the 10th and 13th January.